Affordable Living & Housing
Housing is essential to individual well-being and dignity, and affordable housing is something our government policies must foster and protect. The Ontario Greens have a housing plan that is:
- Connected: Communities to live, work & play.
- Affordable: Homes that people can afford.
- Sustainable: Housing that works for people and planet.
Mental Health is Health
Mental health touches all of our lives and proper care should be available for everyone. Ontario Greens have a plan to make mental health care more:
- Affordable so people can access the care they need.
- Accessible and available during times of need.
- Comprehensive – because mental health is health.
A Climate Plan for Real Action
The Ontario Greens firmly believe there is still a path forward for the province, and the rest of the world, to get its act together to avoid a worst-case scenario. It could also create stronger communities, thriving businesses and healthier Ontarians with three priorities:
- Crush Climate Pollution
- Restore Water and Nature
- Succeed Together